Little Dewchurch CE Primary School opened in 1865, acquiring a teacher’s house in 1888.
The modern school currently has 100 pupils within four classes. The school has its own website which can be viewed here.
“We are very proud of our links with St.David’s Church and we share Christian celebrations together.
Rev Peter Houghton is Chairman of our Governors and is often in school to support our Christian ethos.”